New potato salad with radishes
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's very easy to prepare, you just have to
to put them all together and taste them with
a little salt, pepper and parsley.
You can also use potato salad as a garnish.
- 20 new potatoes, small the size of a radish, boiled in shell, peeled and cut into thin slices
- a bunch of radishes, cut into thin slices
- a handful of fresh, finely chopped parsley
- 5-6 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- half a lemon
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION New potato salad with radishes:
Leave the potatoes to cool, then peel and cut into slices to make a salad. Mix the oil with the cream before putting it over the salad. Add the radishes and parsley. Mix all ingredients carefully. Lemon juice is not added to the whole salad. Lemon is placed on the table to be served each.
You can find more recipes on my personal blog: http://foodandproducts-ro.blogspot.com/p/x.html